PPC Campaign Management
The ultimate aim of a business is to flourish with the means of ethical practices. In today’s era of technology, businesses grow primarily with the help of the world wide web. Pay Per Click Campaign Management is one of the many effective tools that can boost a brand reach by employing multiple strategies. At Media Friday, this service is provided to bring in the relevant traffic to your website, therefore increasing the chances of successful conversion.
What exactly is Pay Per Click Campaign Management?
Pay Per Click, usually referred to as PPC is simple to understand. Various search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo facilitate the buying of listing in search results by businesses and individuals. These listings then appear in the search at a higher position than the non-paid organic search results. Every time a searcher clicks on the sponsored listing, that particular search engine is paid a fixed amount.
What does Pay Per Click Management Entail?
Advertising through PPC provides the opportunity to pay to acquire top positions on search results and appear on relevant partner websites. Pay-per-click marketing strategies make sure that instant traffic is attracted. The tool also offers many ways to complement existing strategies, such as SEO by testing keywords, business models, and marketplace verticals. The team of experienced professional at Media Friday also implements ad copy testing, bid strategies and enhanced keyword targeting. Everything we do helps you achieve better results.
We understand that it requires an expertise to find high numbers of low volume keywords (very specific long tail keywords) that are much less expensive to advertise on but still provide effective results. Our team finds those ultra-specific keywords to be used against the expensive high-volume keywords, and thereby remarkably lowering the average cost-per-click (CPC) across your entire campaign.
How can We Help?
- Campaign Strategy Creation: We will start by getting to understand your business, its goals, and its current situation. Taking a look at your competitors’ business strategies will also be a part of the PPC campaign strategy. With the help all this knowledge, we will then come up with the most effective strategy to deliver the results you expect.
- Strategy Implementation: Having built a well-planned strategy for your PPC campaign, we will put those ideas to use. We will employ means like Google Adwords and Bing PPC services to make sure that your business gets the boost it requires.
- Keywords Targeting: One of the largest areas of focus will be targeting the appropriate keywords. Our expert team will find out the most affordable yet significantly effective keywords to target in your advertisement.
- Adcopy Writing and Testing: It is our job to make sure that your advertisements are focused to the landing page of your business’s website, as well as, the appropriate keywords of the ad group. Through continuous testing, we will keep monitoring the traffic directed to your website.
- Ad extensions: In order to improve the performance of your advert, we will pick up the most relevant ad extensions for you. Ad extensions are used to effectively increase the visibility of your advert by adding more content to it.
- Pay Per Click Optimization: We won’t just set up a PPC campaign and forget about it. It will be continually monitored and refined by our team to push the boundaries and achieve better results.
Why should You Choose Us?
Pay Per Click Management plays a key role in the success of any digital marketing campaign. With our PPC Management service, we can help you make the most of your existing strategies at inexpensive rates.